Dobby’s Frontier Town Website Terms and Conditions
The term ‘Dobby’s Frontier Town’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 320 East 25th Street, Alliance NE 69301. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• We want to inform you that whenever you visit our Service, we collect information that your browser sends to us that is called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser version, pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, country and other statistics. The personal information that we collect are used for providing and improving the service.
• We may employ third-party companies and individuals. We want to inform our service users (you) that these third-parties have access to your personal information. The reason is to preform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf.
• We value your trust in providing us your personal information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But, no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the
copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All third party trademarks (including logos & icons) referenced by Dobby’s
Frontier Town remain the property of their respective owners. Any reference by Dobby’s Frontier Town to third party trademarks is to identify the corresponding third party goods and/or services and shall be considered nominative fair use under the trademark law.
• Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
• From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Nebraska, and USA.